BITS Pilani | M.Tech. Pharmaceutical Operations & Management
- Work Experience1 - 30 Years
- Duration24 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
About BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani Work Integrated Learning Programmes offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc., MBA, and Certificate programmes to engineering and technology professionals. Since 1979, WILP has enabled over 70,000 professionals working in industries such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Pharma and Chemicals to propel their careers forward.
Pharmaceutical manufacturing is a unique interdisciplinary eld wherein the employees need to know basics of drugs and pharmaceuticals apart from usual engineering and process knowledge that is required for any kind of manufacturing. Being a highly regulated eld, appropriate knowledge of regulatory guidelines that need to be followed is essential. The employees usually know about one or at most two of above critical functionalities based upon their background.
M.Tech. Pharmaceutical Operations & Management is a four-semester Work Integrated Learning Programme designed to provide executives an awareness of all the essential aspects of drugs, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, management, and engineering that are important in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
- Gain expertise in key aspects of pharmaceutical operations and management with emphasis on technology innovation, new products planning, strategic considerations and IPR.
- Develop and interpret supply chain mechanism in pharmaceutical industry
- Understand the basics of pharmaceutical operations and relate to the practical concerns
- Acquire basic foundation on problem solving skills related to pharmaceutical operations & management
Who should attend
-Highly driven and ambitious professionals working in areas such as Production, Quality Control & Regulatory Affairs, Formulation R&D, Scale-up and Technology Transfer, in the formulation development industry
-Experience professionals in technical roles in the Pharmaceutical industry who wish to gain deeper understanding of advanced production techniques, and grow into leadership roles with global enterprises
Employed professionals holding BDS/ B.Pharma./ B.Tech./ BE/ MBBS/ BVSC/ M.Pharma./ M.Sc./ M.Tech./ MS/ MVSC/ Integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani or its equivalent in relevant disciplines with at least 60% aggregate marks, and minimum one year of relevant work experience.
-Quality Assurance and
-Pharmaceutical Process Development
-Advanced Physical Pharmaceuticals
-Dosage Form Design
-Manufacturing Organisations and
-Statistical Process Control
-Production and operation management
-Intellectual Property rights and
-Supply chain management
-Strategic management & business policy
-Human resource Management