Assistant HR at 2050 Health Care
Views:145 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
2050-Healthcare - Physio Supervisor (4-6 yrs)
1. Provide leadership and guidance to other Physiotherapists in the team.
2. Ensure proper utilization of allotted Physiotherapists.
3. Ensure and monitor the assessment/ re assessment and discuss and monitor all patient s progress with treating therapist.
4. Periodically re-assess all the patients to monitor and ensure effective patient care and quality
5. Address any personal issues to promote a productive and supportive work environment.
6. Oversee quality assurance activities and compliance to SOPs.
7. Escalation to Physiotherapy Lead of any emergency or unusual occurrence in the department
8. Collaborate with top management, interdisciplinary teams and other stake holders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services.
9. Apply evidence - based health care practices and nursing standards.
10. Routinely review and validate all patient records to measure the quality,accuracy and adequacy of documentation
11. Maintaining good inter personal relationship among all categories of staff and with patients and their relatives.
12. Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
13. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
14. Regularly audit update medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
15. Orientation of new Physiotherapists to clinical protocols and departmental Induction at nightingales.
16. Ensure Periodical training is given to all Physiotherapists and evaluating the effectiveness based on performance post training.
17. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Required Education : BPT / MPT
Experience : 4 to 6 yrs
Knowledge and Specific Skills :
1. Critical thinking
2. Clinical interpretation
3. Assessment skills
4. Understanding of theories