Director at 3AK Chemie Pvt. Ltd.
Views:209 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
3AK - Senior Scientist (3-10 yrs)
3AK Chemie Pvt Ltd
The company is an established player in the field of speciality chemicals since 2013. The new biotechnology division of the company focuses on new material and energy sciences and has several product categories. The requirement is of a candidate who is willing to work in a challenging environment with fast career growth and making unique products which offers the potential of scale up and commercialisation.
Position: Sr. Scientist; Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
Objective: To create colours/dyes using the microbial route and incorporating CRISPR/CAS 9 to enhance the yield and make it possible to produce the same on a commercial scale.
The dyes must be engineered to meet the standards of use in textiles, paint and various other substrates.
1. Procuring/Isolating the strains responsible for colours.
2. Extracting the DNA from natural organism (colour)
3. Using CRISPR Engineering to enhance the properties of the strain
4. Optimisation of Fermentation
5. Scale-Up of the fermentation reaction
6. Identifying the molecule and characterising it for further use.
7. Toxicology Study for the dye
8. Make necessary modifications enabling the dye to be used in various application
Molecular-biology : CRISPR/CAS 9 - DNA, RNA Isolation, PCR sequencing, genome analysis and gene editing; Collection and isolation of cultures - bacterial characterisation and screening of biomolecules; growth kinetics - optimisation of media for growth and storage, fermentation scale up and process optimisation, Filtration - Micro, Tangential flow
- PhD in Microbiology/Molecular-biology
Experience : Minimum 3-6 years
- Previous experience in culturing strains and Scale-up
Navak Gupta Akshay Kanodia
Mob.: 9503250384 Mob.: 9989500017
3AK CHEMIE PVT. LTD. Aspire Bionest,
School of Life Sciences, University of Life Sciences, Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.