Accubits - Virologist - MD (3-6 yrs)
Roles &Responsibilities :
- Employing highly specialized serological and molecular techniques in order to study viruses.
- Identifying different viruses and their properties.
- Observing the effect viruses have on organic matter.
- Performing chemical analyses on substances released by viruses when they interact with organic matter, such as acids, enzymes, and alcohol secretions.
- Determining how viral diseases spread through populations.
- Assisting in vaccine identification & possible development.
- Writing up technical reports and creating presentations for the communication of research results to interested parties.
- Providing professional opinions regarding plans and the way to control outbreaks.
Good to have :
- 3 to 5 years postdoctoral research experience in the field is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of various scientific and medical software.
- Good awareness of all the safety measures and regulations
- Experience using laboratory equipment and tools.
- Experience in virus handling under various biosafety levels
- Experience collecting and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience in handling virus
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree or a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree with specialization in virology, molecular virology, viral oncology, or immunology.
Please send your resume
Please mention the job title in the subject line and the following details in the body of the email:
Total Relevant years of experience, Notice period, Current and Expected CTC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.