HR Manager at ADI Group
Views:220 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
ADI - Medical Writer (0-3 yrs)
- Able to extract information from authentic sources and research and translate clinical data into succinct/engaging writing
- Able to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
- Reviewing and proofreading materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
- Writing digital content like medical blogs, medical white-papers, and other medical content
- Writing scientific content like review articles, research articles, case studies, etc
- Understanding of FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines is recommended but not mandatory.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work under changing conditions and high pressure.
Skills required :
- Comprehensive writing skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of basic word and data processing software's like MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency in email and the Internet
- Clarity of thinking to structure documents so that the complex information is presented logically.
- High Confidence
- Multi-tasking ability