VP-Admin at Knee Xpert
Views:180 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Administrator - Hospital (2-5 yrs)
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other staff.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services including human resource administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Establish objectives and evaluative or operational criteria for managed departments.
- Maintains communication among governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Directs or conducts recruitment, hiring and training of staff. Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintains awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Monitors the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assesses the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Manages changes in integrated health care delivery systems such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care. Develops and maintains computerized record management systems to store and process data such as staff activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Inspects facilities and recommends building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Consults with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, responds to community needs, enhances public relations, coordinates activities and plans, and promotes health programs