Alpha MD - Medical Writer (3-7 yrs)
- Should be responsible for preparation of qualitative medical writing deliverables in any therapeutic area
- Should have good experience in scientific and regulatory writing (Protocol writing, CSR, Manuscript, Abstract, Review articles and Medico-marketing inputs)
- Should be able to develop LBL, Poster, News-letters, KOL cases, booklets, atlas, guideline booklet, product monographs, calendars, compendium, customized journals, handbooks, conference abstract booklets, yearbooks, KOL opinion booklets, case studies, CMES, etc.
- Should have hands on experience in literature search and systematic review
- Should be accountable for medical writing deliverable and should ensure work on assigned projects adheres to industry/international standards
- Should be able to draft article on Health Economic Outcome Research and understanding on subject will be added advantage
- Should be responsible for continual improvement of in-house medical writing capabilities
- Should have an excellent understanding of all aspect of ICH-GCP; keen insight on external clinical publication practices and standards.
- Should liaise with internal team, clients, authors and KOLs
Experience: Min 4 - 7 years- experience
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree in any Pharma / Lifesciences/ Science related field.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (English).
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated; able to work independently but within a team environment
- A good understanding of the healthcare market, challenges, growth prospects and healthcare delivery operations
- Strong customer and contact network in healthcare domain
- A minimum of three - five years medical writing experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a contract research organisation.
- Able to work independently, initiate their own projects as needed to streamline their workload, understand the business process and work in a team environment
- Capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines; working after hours to meet project deadlines if needed
- Comprehensive understanding of English grammar and punctuation.
- Should be extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks and requests simultaneously
Industry: Pharma/ Biotech/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Keywords: Marketing, CRO, Healthcare Domain, Consulting, Medical Writer