Alshifa Multispeciality Hospital - Executive - Quality (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
URGENTLY required Quality Executive
Qualification: MHM ( Maters in Hospital Administration)
Experience : Must have 2-3 yrs of Exp in NABH.
- To coordinate for all the work related to NABH.
- To prepare Manual, SOPs & Process flow.
- To arrange NABH standards based training for hospital staffs.
- To identify gaps/help items & provide feedback to operations/ clinical departments.
- Responsible for promoting quality and performance improvements throughout the unit.
- Ensure quality indicators are being captured.
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Other Management
Company Profile :
Alshifa Multispeciality Hospital ( Unit of human welfare trust)
Alshifa Multispeciality Hospital is a Charitable Hospital run by Human Welfare Trust (Regd.). Our hospital is having specialty department like General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedic, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Radiology, Laboratory, Dermatology, ENT, Pain Management and Super Specialty Department like Cardiology, Pulmonology, Psychiatric, Neurology, Nephrology, Endocrinology & Diabetology, Dermatology, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Dental Surgery and Supportive Services like ICU, NICU, Modular Operation Theater and well equipped labor Room with 24 hrs Emergency services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.