Senior HR Executive at StanPlus Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:158 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ambulance Paramedic Professional - Hospital (2-3 yrs)
As a Call Center Paramedic you will be working along with our Call Center team for assisting on call to the patient during the ambulance trips making sure his vitals are stable and all the medications are administered and other procedures are followed as per the mutually agreed by the concerned patient attenders or the doctor guiding them.
- Deal day to day work related to patient handling with empathy and utmost professionalism.
- Handle emergency situations assuring and calming down the patient.
- Multi-task and take initiative on the calls.
- Maintain strict adherence to the procedure and processes of StanPlus.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Comfort with working in shifts.
- Strong communication skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Emergency Medical technician courses or paramedical course. With at least 2 years of on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (Nursing or related) along with valid ACLS or equivalent certification with at least 2 years of experience.