Manager HRM & D at AMRI Hospitals Ltd
Views:146 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AMRI Hospitals - Chief Nursing Professional (18-30 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Chief of nursing services is accountable for programme planning and evaluation of the standard of nursing practice in the group. Responsible for the administrative and clinical operations of the Nursing Department to include leadership/participation in strategic planning, business development; programme evaluation, mentoring and general operations. Responsible for the implementation and delivery of age-appropriate patient care congruent with the mission, vision, and values of the group.
- Responsible for ensuring nursing/midwifery staff adhere to the Professional Code of Conduct and Scope of Practice of the regulatory body. Manages clinical and operational activities and ensure the provision of optimum clinical care, customer satisfaction, and patient safety.
- Leads the Nurse/Midwifery Leadership Team and is responsible for the overall nursing management, service delivery and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Knows and practices the prescribed philosophy, purpose, policies, and standards of Nursing/Patient Care Services.
- Organizes directs and administers the Nursing/Patient Care Services in order to provide the level of care required by current medical and nursing care standard.
- Plans and coordinates with the CFO, utilizing the respective Nursing Leadership members for planning the budgeting requirements for personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for cost controls to ensure maximum effectiveness of funds expended from the approved departmental budgets.
- Supports and develops Nursing/Patient Care Services in the coordination of the employee selection process, work assignments, performance evaluations and staff development for these services.
- Maintains continuing quality assessment and improvement analysis and evaluation of patient care delivery and communicates with Administration on the activities/issues of nursing/patient care services.
- Plans and recommends to Administration new facilities or equipment, or modification there to, needed to provide patient care.
- Recommends, supports, and participates in education services, programs of education, and training, including orientation of new employees.
- Encourages and facilitates the professional advancement of employees by affording opportunities for further education and experience.
- Recommends the modification, addition, or deletion of personnel policies to ensure reasonable hours and acceptable working conditions to provide patient care coverage.
- Initiates and participates in problem-solving, policy-forming conferences for Nursing/Patient Care Services. Maintains close coordination with all department to ensure continuity and collaboration of services.
- Insures that cordial relationships are maintained with patients, their families, and friends other interested groups in the community.
- Interprets the goals of the Nursing/Patient Care Services areas to the community by maintaining harmonious and effective relationships with the education system, volunteer groups, agencies, and the community.
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of performance improvement.
- Assures Nursing Leadership support for staff by maintaining a Nursing Administration Call rotation at all times.
- Participates in Administrator on Call rotation with the CEO and senior administrative leaders.
- Participates in policy decisions that affect Nursing /Patient Care Services in the hospital.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.