Manager HRM & D at AMRI Hospitals Ltd
Views:284 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AMRI Hospitals - Deputy Medical Superintendent (8-13 yrs)
1. Day to day monitoring of the Junior Doctors :
d) Training related coordination
2. To maintain medical statistics and proper medical documents in sections.
3. To be innovative for effective management of resources, thereby reducing operational costs.
4. To ensure meticulous implementation and monitoring of NABH, Standards, Teaching and Training program related to Quality Assurance, DNB & CMEs.
5. Regular morning rounds.
6. Liaisoning and coordinating with the Nursing department for smooth functioning.
7. Liaisoning between the management and the Junior Doctors in absence of Medical Superintendent.
8. Coordination with TPAs as and when required.
9. To calculate confidential data-clause and period of death with total number.
10. Maintenance of monthly MIS as and when required.
11. Coordination of Medical Audit and arranging for other Committee Meetings on scheduled time.
12. To act as an In-Charge of Quality Assurance Department.
13. Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources.
14. Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, i.e. Meetings, commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
15. Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of Service quality addressing all phases of service development.
16. Directly supervises quality assurance team, quality assurance coordinators including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations.
17. Reviews and evaluates patients- medical records, applying quality assurance criteria.
18. Any other jobs that are assigned by the superiors as per exigencies of work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.