Manager HRM & D at AMRI Hospitals Ltd
Views:824 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AMRI Hospitals - Medical Superintendent - MBBS (6-14 yrs)
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the group.
- Act as Custodian for Clinical protocols at unit level and ensure high standards of patient care.
- Manage and ensure coordination within medical and non-medical services to deliver patient care.
- Define and implement Performance Parameters for Doctors. Manage them on floors & coordination for monthly/ weekly roster for smooth functioning.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to SOPs in all Clinical Specialties,
conducting regular Medical Audits on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that proper Standard Operative Procedures are in place for the efficient admission, care & discharge of patients.
- Set up & ensure the regular functioning of the following clinical committees, in consultation with facility director, Medical coordinator, Hospital Infection control committee, Academic council, Pharmacy therapeutic council, Quality management services and any other committees.
- Monitor Diagnostic facilities (Radiology, Pathology, Dental, IVF) etc to ensure service quality levels.
- Ensure proper upkeep & confidentiality of medical records & patient documentation.
- Work actively on various Hospital Quality initiatives and do regular Quality audits.
- Monitor and guide functioning of Dietetics department to ensure service quality.
- Work closely with the Nursing superintendent and take necessary steps to ensure high standard of patient care.
- Ensure waste management is as per statutory norms.
- Coordinate with the Emergency team for all medico-legal cases received at the hospital. Plan and control Overall administration budget Compliances & medical capex.
- Responsible for all medical licenses & statutory requirements.
- Responsible for functioning and maintenance of all Medical Equipments of the hospital including to adhering to SOPs on the uptime of all Medical Equipment.
- Analyze performance of each specialty as per the business plan in conjunction with finance & take remedial action.
- To review the hospital operations and respond to changes in customer demand, identification of scope for improvement and reporting the same to Facility Director/ Medical Coordinator for Implementation.
- Carries out ward rounds and reassesses both inpatients and outpatients on a regular basis, in line with best practice.
- Accepts clinically appropriate referrals from the Emergency Department, primary care, other departments, specialty clinics, walk in clinics and patients referred from other hospitals.
- Provides out of hours (on call) coverage on a rotational basis including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Communicates clinical information to patients and the patient's family and friends (with consent of the patient) in a timely manner.
- Maintains a good working relationship with members of staff and promotes collaboration and a team-based approach to patient care.
- Supports the organization's system of clinical data collection. Holds departmental heads accountable for managing and reporting data from their respective department.
- Ensures the health and safety of patients, staff and visitors to the Department.
- Providing and facilitating instruction, guidance and supervision of junior medical staff.
- Ensuring that all medical staff in the Division are appropriately credentialed.
- Ensures the delivery of orientation and essential training for all Division staff.
- Supporting medical staff in the Division complying with Continued Medical Education (CME) requirements as per guidelines and actively promoting postgraduate education and other educational training opportunities, locally, regionally and nationally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.