Amura - Physician Assistant (0-3 yrs)
Amura is a digital healthcare company. Our algorithms help people reverse several chronic diseases. Our customers think that we are the coolest healthcare startup to come out of India. We are now becoming widely known as the coolest healthcare startup to work for.
Amura is adding physician assistants (JD below) to our team of super-competent healthcare professional. Let us know if you are interested. If you are selected, your career will go through growth that you haven- t even imagined possible.
Roles and responsibilities
- Documenting the client complaints and progress
- Intimating patient queries to the doctors
- Following up client complaints, until resolved
- Identifying emergency situation
- Updating client records
- Following the process quickly
- Updating medical records on a daily basis
- Forwarding the patient reports to the doctor's team
- Booking clients appointment with the doctor's team
- Collaborating with the other members of the patient's healthcare team
- Documenting and communicating relevant client information
- BSc or MSc degree in Physician assistant
- BSc or MSc on emergency care or any allied health sciences or paramedical course
- Worked in a hospital or healthcare organization
- Dealt with Patient care management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel basic computing
- Knowledge on medical conditions
- Solving logical problems
- Ability to Solve problems by themselves
- Strong Communication skills
- Should be comfortable working in a team
- Empathy and understanding towards clients
- Active listening and understanding to what client needs
- Critical thinking.
- Maintain confidentiality and follow medical ethics.
- Maintain professionalism
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.