HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Quality Assurance - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
Currently we have an urgent job opening for QA Analyst with our client in Vadodara, Gujarat. Please go through the below job description.
Company Profile :
Our Clients understands the technology and medicine in the health care industry is consistently progressing. Their team of experienced professionals stay current about the business support activities related to pharmaceuticals industry. Their team is constantly keeping up with pharmaceuticals trends and technology and strives to find better ways to improve/enhance performance of this ever-changing industry
Position Title: QA Analyst
Qualifications : Education in a scientific discipline (chemistry, biology, microbiology, pharmaceutical, food technology or cosmetic science).
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Job Location : Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Preparation and review of batch records such as BMR's and BPR's.
- Preparation and Review of SOP's.
- Drafting and Review of Stability Protocols and Summary Reports.
- Having Prior IPQA experience is added advantage.
- Having strong knowledge in MS Office is a must.
- Timely Completion of Assigned tasks.
- Technical accuracy as per USFDA Guidelines.
Desired Profile :
- Relevant work experience in pharmaceutical formulation industry.
- Sociable with good market recognition and understanding.
- Technical Knowledge on the Pharmaceutical (Formulation ) industry.
- Analytical capability and prompt decision making capability.
- Good English communication skills.
- Flexible to work.
- Quick Learner.