HR at Technolo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:180 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytical Research & Development Role - Pharma (2-3 yrs)
Analytical Research & Development Role - Pharma
- To verify the raw data/records submitted by the analysts for its completeness, compliance with the requirements and its traceability before releasing the results.
- To perform and execute/monitor the developmental activities for drug substances/products and respective reports.
- To prepare and review protocols like feasibility, verification, and validation, etc. for drug substances and drug products.
- To perform and execute the protocols as per supervisor assigned tasks like feasibility, verification, and validation, etc., for drug substances and drug products and prepare respective reports.
- To ensure the compliance as per regulatory requirements of cGLP/cGDP in the laboratory.
- To ensure the proper intimation and follow-ups with the external service persons in case of any equipment breakdown, preventive maintenance and if any calibrations, etc.
- To involve in investigations during any incidents/deviations/change controls, out of specifications, complaints, etc.
- To be as an auditee during routine internal and as well as external audits.
- To attend quality meetings conducted by the Quality Manager.
- To ensure timely submission of records for archival to QA department.
- Liaison with QA department in relation to quality matters affecting the testing.
- To assist to a concerned manager and to prepare and review the documents of QMS for relevant technical matters.
- To assists the concerned manager for management review meetings.
- To communicate with the customer in case of any suggestions or advice related to the execution of work and respond to the customer query quickly.
- Any task to be full filled as requested by HOD in area of concern.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.