HR at Technolo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:147 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytical Research & Development Role - Pharma (2-3 yrs)
Analytical Research & Development Role - Pharma
- To verify the raw data/records submitted by the analysts for its completeness, compliance with the requirements and its traceability before releasing the results.
- To perform and execute/monitor the developmental activities for drug substances/products and respective reports.
- To prepare and review protocols like feasibility, verification, and validation, etc. for drug substances and drug products.
- To perform and execute the protocols as per supervisor assigned tasks like feasibility, verification, and validation, etc., for drug substances and drug products and prepare respective reports.
- To ensure the compliance as per regulatory requirements of cGLP/cGDP in the laboratory.
- To ensure the proper intimation and follow-ups with the external service persons in case of any equipment breakdown, preventive maintenance and if any calibrations, etc.
- To involve in investigations during any incidents/deviations/change controls, out of specifications, complaints, etc.
- To be as an auditee during routine internal and as well as external audits.
- To attend quality meetings conducted by the Quality Manager.
- To ensure timely submission of records for archival to QA department.
- Liaison with QA department in relation to quality matters affecting the testing.
- To assist to a concerned manager and to prepare and review the documents of QMS for relevant technical matters.
- To assists the concerned manager for management review meetings.
- To communicate with the customer in case of any suggestions or advice related to the execution of work and respond to the customer query quickly.
- Any task to be full filled as requested by HOD in area of concern.