Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences - Junior Radiographer (2-5 yrs)
No. 1-4/ANIMERS/Staff Appointment/2014-15
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (ANIIMS), ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ADMINISTRATION, PORT BLAIR
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Radiographer on contract basis in Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS).
Name of the post - Junior Radiographer
No. of Posts - 04
Consolidated Pay per month - Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only)
1. XII th (Senior School Certificate Examination) passed from a recognized board/Institution.
2. Degree/Diploma in Radiography/Radiological Technology Course of 02 years duration from a recognized Institution/ Medical Board.
Desirable: Two Years working experience as Radiographer in any recognized Hospital.
1. Age limit for Male and Female candidate is 18-33 years & 18-38 years respectively.
2. The candidates are required to enclose only the copies of Mark Sheet & certificates with the application form. Original certificate must not be attached with the application form.
3. Incomplete or un-signed applications will be rejected. Application must be legible.
4. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic and professional educational qualification & experience in any recognized institution, in the ratio of 10 candidates per vacancy. (10th, 12th, Diploma/Graduation for the respective post)
5. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Skill Test.
6. No individual call letters will be sent to the applicants. They are advised to refer to the Daily Telegrams/Notice Board of ANIIMS, Port Blair /Official website of A&N Administration www.Andaman.gov.in for finding out their candidature as well as venue, date & time of Skill Test.
Application format and selection criteria can be downloaded from the official website of Andaman & Nicobar administration www.andaman.gov.in and ANIIMS www.aniims.org respectively. Interested eligible candidates submit their application in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of relevant documents in the office of Director ANIIMS, DHS Annexe Building (Old RBD) office on before 15/06/2018 by 4:00 PM. No application will be entertained there after 15/06/2018 This Office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Important links :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.