Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:186 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Andrologist/IVF Lab Technician - Hospital - DMLT (2-10 yrs)
- DMLT/Clinical courses recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Minimum experience of 2 years at an ART clinic is preferred.
- Ability to work in different shifts and cover weekends/holidays, if required.
- Perform a basic and advanced sperm function test
- Prepare semen for IUI procedures
- Perform quality control studies to ensure accuracy of clinical data
- Perform routine preventive maintenance of assigned instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical, and administrative staff
- Assist embryologist in the IVF laboratory in Embryology lab procedures, paperwork and inventory management