Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:258 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Andrologist/IVF Lab Technician - Hospital - DMLT (2-10 yrs)
- DMLT/Clinical courses recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Minimum experience of 2 years at an ART clinic is preferred.
- Ability to work in different shifts and cover weekends/holidays, if required.
- Perform a basic and advanced sperm function test
- Prepare semen for IUI procedures
- Perform quality control studies to ensure accuracy of clinical data
- Perform routine preventive maintenance of assigned instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical, and administrative staff
- Assist embryologist in the IVF laboratory in Embryology lab procedures, paperwork and inventory management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.