Apollo Clinics - Staff Nurse (1-2 yrs)
1. Welcome the customer with Namaste culture.
2. Preparing the rooms, sterile instruments, equipment- s, or supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
3. Conduct specified laboratory tests.
4. Hand items to doctors during minor operations.
5. Performing general nursing care to patients.
6. Preparing equipment and ensuring examination rooms are clean and stocked with required supplies and materials.
7. Greeting patients and preparing them for physician examination. Screening patients for appropriate information and instructing them in collection of samples and tests;
8. Aiding physician as required during treatment, examination and testing of patients
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing Standards
9. Maintaining and reviewing patient records, charts and other pertinent information Maintaining patient confidentiality.
10. Responding to telephone enquiries relating to patients, lab requests, x-rays, prescription Requests etc.
11. Co-ordinating appointments for specialist referrals, x-rays lab testing, etc. and conveying Pertinent instructions and information to the patient.