HR- Executive at Apollo Life
Views:479 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Apollo Life - Staff Nurse (1-6 yrs)
Job Summary- Staff Nurses
- Record vital signs and evaluates physical condition of patient and contact physician and hospital to arrange for further medical treatment when needed.
- Handle medical emergencies in doctors absence
- Provide nursing services and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or injured at work place.
- Follow safety measures like wearing gloves and use sanitizer in order to maintain quality of health care at the OHC.
- Prompt health awareness and wellness measures for accident prevention, alcohol abuse counselling, weight control regimens and curtailment of smoking at one - one level.
- Adhere to the duty timings.
- Strictly follow the duty roster prepared by Nursing In-charge and all the staff will be on a rotation basis as per company policies.
- Collection, handling and transportation of biomedical waste.
- Details about records, reports, registers, any emergencies should be handed over properly to the reliever.
- Manage Centre MIS reports and forward weekly monthly to Head Office.
- Maintain OHC in neat & clean manner, follow service rules and SLA's
- Maintain daily patient data, complaints register, Stock & daily consumption & attendance register
- Checking of assets of OHC'S in each shift .i.e. working condition of BP apparatus, glucometer, weighing machine, ambulance checklist, flow meter and any leakages in oxygen cylinder and to be reported to the Head Office in case of any malfunction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing and treating employees at Occupational Health centre who are injured or become ill at work.
- Giving sickness absence advice.
- Maintaining and analysing employee health records.
- Developing and managing emergency procedures.
- Be able to maintain detailed and accurate records and reports.
- Be responsible for effective communication with patients.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- B. Sc (Nursing) / GNM
- 1+ years experience
- Nursing Registration compulsory
- Male candidates required
- Rotational Shifts with 6 working days
- Location: Gurgaon,Noida, Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.