Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:144 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Application Specialist - Audiology (2-6 yrs)
- Having experience in audiology equipment, hearing devices, etc.
- Coordinate with sales and service teams regarding the scheduling of customer training events
- Gather information from end-users regarding how and where the technology will be used, and answering any questions they may have before the installation or set-up process begins
- Assist with system implementation, configuration, workflow design, and maintenance
- Provide technical and clinical training, education, and ongoing support to end-users on the use of medical products and software
- Develop and implement training strategies that are geared toward various types of learning methods
- Communicate with the clinical support manager regarding customer concerns and/or product performance issues
- Analyze problems or issues, research solutions, and communicate the best options to end-users
- Follow up with users after the completion of training, and provide periodic in-person or online follow-up training to end-users, if necessary
- Write training manuals, if requested
- Assist with product demonstrations at conferences and trade shows
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.