Application Specialist - Biotechnlogy (3-8 yrs)
Job Title: Application Specialist
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech(Bio-Technology)
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Responsibilities :
- Training Technicians & Doctors (in Hospitals & Private Labs) on all the Semi & Fully- Automated Diagnostic Equipment.
- Commissioning of Equipment at Customer sites.
- Complaint handling &Increasing the up time of the Equipment.
- Installation Trainings, & Validation of the Equipment
- Sales Support, Menu addition & Value added services.
- Engaging with customers in doing Scientific Studies.
- Responsible to timely cater customer queries
- Conducting the CMEs, Techno meets, QC Workshops & Internal Audits.
- Guiding subordinates on Troubleshooting.
- Monitoring smooth Installation process & Post- installation Hand Holdings
- Training, Troubleshooting & Validations of Various Clinical Biochemistry, Urinalysis, Coagulation in Hospital labs & Private Labs.
- Technical support to the customers
- Organizing marketing activities
- Conducting CMEs, Techno meets & Quality Control Workshops. Conducting Internal audits.
- Guiding the customers for NABL and to maintain and improve Quality standards in Labs & Blood