HR at Arbro Pharmaceuticals
Views:377 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ARBRO Pharmaceuticals Private Limited - Production Chemist - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for day to day activity.
2. Issuance and receive of blank Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) from QA department.
3. Issuance of Raw Material from Raw Material store as per BMR.
4. Maintaining the process parameters as per BMR.
5. Keep the BMR updated for on-line production activity.
6. Maintaining Usage, Cleaning & Maintenance log book of different equipment.
7. Daily calibration of electronic weighing balance.
8. To carry out the cleaning procedure of all the equipment.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Qualification : B.Pharma, M.Pharma
UG : B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG : M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Company Profile :
Arbro Pharmaceuticals :
ARBRO PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED, a tested & trusted name in Indian pharmaceutical Industry having more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting of pharmaceutical formulations, trading of raw materials and Research & Development for pharmaceutical Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.