HR at Arbro Pharmaceuticals
Views:922 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ARBRO Pharmaceuticals Private Limited - Production Chemist/Officer (4-8 yrs)
Profile: Production chemist/officer
Experience- 4-8 years
Qualification : B.pharma, M.pharma
Location : Delhi
Desired candidate: A person who has worked in production of tablets (allopathic).
Job Description :
1. Responsible for day to day activity
2. Issuance and receive of blank Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) from QA department.
3. Issuance of Raw Material from Raw Material store as per BMR.
4. Maintaining the process parameters as per BMR.
5. Keep the BMR updated for on-line production activity.
6. Maintaining Usage, Cleaning & Maintenance log book of different equipment.
7. Daily calibration of electronic weighing balance.
8. To carry out the cleaning procedure of all the equipment.
9. To ensure timely preventive / breakdown maintenance of equipment.
10. To plan all the resources needed for timely production
11. Monitoring and maintaining the GMP in production
12. Ensuring the quality of products
13. Responsible for stock keeping and inventory.s
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.