HR at Arbro Pharmaceuticals
Views:250 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ARBRO Pharmaceuticals Private Limited - Quality Head - Analytical Lab (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Report to the Director Executive about all the activities in the Analytical Division.
- Look after all the operations of the Division under the guidance/ supervision of Director Executive.
- Responsible for the standardization and validation of the test methods.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of the reference material / working reference standard.
- Responsible for assigning the jobs to the analyst as per their calibre.
- Responsible for checking the calculation part and reporting of the results before sending for authorized signatory.
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the equipments/Instruments.
- Responsible for signing the test certificate / test reports.
- Responsible for verifying the outside calibration certificates.
- Responsible for the supervision of technical staff working under him/ her.
- Responsible for filling the change control, deviation control, OOS, CAPA raised by technical department.
- Responsible for the preparing / reviewing the scope as per requirements. responsible for the qualification and calibration of new instruments/ equipment.
- Responsible for the maintaining overall quality as per ISO/IEC 17025.
- Responsible for all the relevant works of VP-Technical in his/her absence.
UG : B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG : MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate : Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Chemistry
Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. :
- Arbro is a leading multidisciplinary contract research organization and testing lab in India. Established in the year 1990 having over two decades of experience in pharmaceutical testing, food testing, herbal testing, water testing and construction material. Working with premier clients across industries and around the world. Arbro offers analytical method development, method validation, stability testing, product testing, product development, chemical testing lab, GMO, and microbiology testing lab services along with pre-shipment inspection. Arbro has a team of over 350 professionals spread across multiple analytical labs, backed by cutting edge technology and world-class infrastructure.
- The organization's comprehensive management and quality systems enable it to complete the most complex projects accurately, responsively and in rigorous compliance with applicable regulations. The laboratory is accredited by (NABL) National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration (ISO/IEC 17025:2005) and ISO 9001:2008 Certified analytical laboratory that is committed to providing the highest quality of all offered services with the lowest turn-around time. Be it quality control testing, routine & non-routine analysis or environmental and analytical consultancy, Arbro is the turnkey contract analysis outsourcing solution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.