HR at Arbro Pharmaceuticals
Views:1152 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
ARBRO Pharmaceuticals Private Limited - Senior Quality Assurance Executive (4-8 yrs)
Profile : Sr. QA Executive
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : B.pharma, M.pharma
Location : Delhi
Desired candidate : A person who has worked in pharma sector
Job Description :
- Responsible for documentation and implementation of all QA & QC activities
- Verification and technical support for all technical documents master formula,standard operating procedure,raw material,finished product specifications.
- Responsible for handling various quality management systems like deviation,change control and market complaints.
- Responsible for providing quality assurance support to the manufacturing operations.
- Internal auditing of QA/QC and other departments .
- Review of all QC/QA activities .
- Art work control of labels,leaflets,visual aids,promotional materials ofdomestic and export.
- Verification and implementation of new label matter design and promotional materials as per regulatory compliances,
- Export related technical support-material safety data sheet,ingredient report etc.
- Coordination with R&D and technology transfer group during Trial/Validation of batches.
- Review and approval of records(ie: SOP,Batch record,master formulation,specification certificate of analysis,stability studies,labeling etc.
- Imparting training to quality control and quality assurance executives as required
- Partner with third party laboratories for out sourcing of testing.
- Control of all records & documents relating to quality control & assurance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.