Head HR at Info Corporate Service
Views:139 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Production - Pharma (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - PRODUCTION (PHARMA) in Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Position - ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - PRODUCTION (PHARMA)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the leadership of entire daily production operation of Pharma, Premix, Herbal & Homeo.
- Ensuring the Quality and the cost Effectiveness meeting the customer requirements and regulatory requirement. Will be responsible for managing people, setting directions & deploying services.
- Review and approval of all production related documents like Change controls, Deviations, Out of specification, Process validation, Cleaning validation, SOP, Product quality review, etc.
- Manage a team of production managers responsible for manufacturing products to targeted production plants.
- Ensure all operational performance measures including productivity, efficiency, waste, quality and safety.
- Raw materials procurement planning with all HC production in-charges.
- Coordinate with SCM team for timely arranging Health care raw materials.
- Support site business strategy ensuring personal are organized on appropriate shift patterns.
- Develop and maintain safety programmes including training and communication sessions.
- Ensure hygiene and housekeeping standards to ensure 100% daily GMP compliance. Identifying corrective actions -plans if GMP is not fully in compliance.
- Management of production budget.
- Work closely with relevant functional managers to ensure appropriate assessment, staffing and scheduling of R&D projects and New Product Introduction.
- Work closely with quality warehouse, procurement and engineering supervisors.
- To ensure that production and shipping targets are met threw open communications and team work.
- Resolve any nonconformance in the manufacturing system by timely and effective correction actions.
- To carry out Cost reduction activities, recycling, yield improvement, process efficiency.
- Providing continuous engineering support on existing products to improve margins, performance and quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.