Head HR at Info Corporate Service
Views:130 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Production - Pharma (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - PRODUCTION (PHARMA) in Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Position - ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - PRODUCTION (PHARMA)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the leadership of entire daily production operation of Pharma, Premix, Herbal & Homeo.
- Ensuring the Quality and the cost Effectiveness meeting the customer requirements and regulatory requirement. Will be responsible for managing people, setting directions & deploying services.
- Review and approval of all production related documents like Change controls, Deviations, Out of specification, Process validation, Cleaning validation, SOP, Product quality review, etc.
- Manage a team of production managers responsible for manufacturing products to targeted production plants.
- Ensure all operational performance measures including productivity, efficiency, waste, quality and safety.
- Raw materials procurement planning with all HC production in-charges.
- Coordinate with SCM team for timely arranging Health care raw materials.
- Support site business strategy ensuring personal are organized on appropriate shift patterns.
- Develop and maintain safety programmes including training and communication sessions.
- Ensure hygiene and housekeeping standards to ensure 100% daily GMP compliance. Identifying corrective actions -plans if GMP is not fully in compliance.
- Management of production budget.
- Work closely with relevant functional managers to ensure appropriate assessment, staffing and scheduling of R&D projects and New Product Introduction.
- Work closely with quality warehouse, procurement and engineering supervisors.
- To ensure that production and shipping targets are met threw open communications and team work.
- Resolve any nonconformance in the manufacturing system by timely and effective correction actions.
- To carry out Cost reduction activities, recycling, yield improvement, process efficiency.
- Providing continuous engineering support on existing products to improve margins, performance and quality.