Managing Director at Phoenix HR Solutions
Views:140 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - R&D - Hospital (5-9 yrs)
- Min 5+ years experience and M. Pharm.- Pharmaceutics -
(No other Qual. Will be considered, and PhD will be an added advantage)
Job Description :
1. Lead and Responsible for formulation development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids, Liquids, Semi-Solids, etc.
2. Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of Quality improvement and cost improvement.
3. Knowledge of both Drug and Nutraceutical formulation development.
4. Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also monitoring and resolving technical issues.
5. Visiting various Domestic and International production site for scale up-technology transfer and also to extend technical expertise.
6. Responsible for raw material screening, evaluation and regulatory compliance
7. Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports.
8. Preparation of formulation development protocols, and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
9. In depth knowledge of product development and current regulatory guidelines.
Note : Candidates willing to relocate can also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.