Vice President at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:159 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Research & Development - Pharma - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (8-12 yrs)
Our client is an Indian Pharmaceutical (Multi National ) company looking for a ASSISTANT MANAGER - Research and Development department.
1. Formulation development for regulated / Semi-regulated markets.
2. Designing protocol and development plan for new products.
3. Preparation of supporting documents to carry out stability studies.
4. Resolve product stability issues.
5. Assist support to regulatory affairs department during product registration.
6. Review and manage technical information and documentation to ensure timely action, compliant, storage and efficient retrieval
7. Prepare project updates, presentations and reports.
8. Develop and maintain project management skill.
9. Act as pharmaceutical development representative.
Candidate Profile :
1. Extremely organized with high attention towards product development
2. Self-learner, capable of working with minimal direct supervision
3. Good communication and presentation skills
4. String project management ability.
5. Analytical, problem solving and decision making competencies.
6. Good knowledge of GMP and GDP
Qualification : B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
Experience : 8 to 12 years
Interested candidates can share their resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.