Team Leader at Space Consultants
Views:125 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Nursing Superintendent - Hospital (3-5 yrs)
We have urgent opening for Assistant Nursing Superintendent for a renowned hospital in Goalpara (Assam).
Post: Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Location : Distt. Goalpara (Assam)
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary: 3.6 Lacs per annum (negotiable)
Qualifications: B.Sc /M.Sc.Nursing
Preferred Language: Assamese/Bangla/Hindi
Job Description :
- B.Sc /M.Sc Nursing
- Experience 3 to 5 years after passed out B.Sc /M.Sc Nursing in a Corporate Hospital
- Nursing Superintendent is responsible for planning organisation and development of nursing services in the hospital in consultation with Medical Supdt./Chief of centres.
- Responsible and overall In-charge of Nursing Services in a hospital or specialized centres irrespective of the number of beds.
- Responsible to the Medical Supdt. or Addl. MS or chief of Centres of the hospital or centre as the case may be.
- Rsponsible for implementing hospital/centre policies amongst various nursing units.
- Assist in formulation of hospital policy, particularly concerning nursing services.
- Recommend personnel and material requirement for nursing various nursing service departments of the hospital.
- Assist in recruiting nursing staff.
- Carry out regular rounds of the hospital.
- Accompany MS while making hospital rounds.
- Ensure safe and efficient care rendered to patients in various wards etc.
- Prepare budgets for nursing services.
- Responsible for counseling and quidance of sub-ordinate staff.
- Attend hospital/intra hospital meetings and conferences.
- 1nvestigate all complaints regarding nursing care and personnel, and take suitable corrective action.
- Initiate and encourage research in nursing services.
- Evaluate confidential reports of her sub-ordinate staff and recommend for promotion, higher studies etc.
- Maintain cordial relations with patients and Medical Social workers.
- Periodically interact with clinical heads to discuss problems in patient care.
- Educate nursing staff of all categories by conducting awareness programme on universal Precautions.
If you have relevant experience and are interested, please send your CV.
Please confirm following :
- Your total experience
- Your current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Your location
- Your qualifications
- Do you have relevant qualifications/skills/ experience ?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.