Assistant Pharmacist - Startup (2-6 yrs)
A full-service pharmacy (startup) that sorts your medication by the dose and delivers directly to your door. We simplify the process of managing medications through a combination of convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service.
- We are creating a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things that they enjoy. You will work on a team where you can make an impact every day. You will have the opportunity to work on tough challenges, and bring new thinking, influence, and be heard.
Sr./ Lead Pharmacist
Experience - 2- 6 Years
CTC - up to 5 - 9 LPA
As a Lead Pharmacist of the Fulfilment team, you will be responsible for managing and assisting the pharmacist team in their day-to-day tasks. You will be engaging in pharmacy quality assurance, provide clinical oversight of operational practices, answering clinical questions and completing ancillary pharmacist tasks required to drive fulfilment operations. The majority of this role will be managerial in nature. This role will report to the Site Leader.
Should have a pleasant personality with clear speech and communication quality.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Candidate should be dynamic; result oriented
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
Problem solver and - Get it done- attitude.
Education: Should be a Registered Pharmacist (M.Pharma, B.Pharma, D.Pharma) in Karnataka.
- Updated knowledge of medicines availability,
- Good interpersonal & communication
Detailed Job Description with key expectations from the role:
Prescription verification :
- To check the prescription for the ordered medicine, dosage, quantity etc and verify the orders after complete check of Doctor Seal, Signature, Date etc.
- Prescription Filling To attend the doctor's prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
- Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines are not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honor of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
- Cross check the issuing medicines with the bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill.
- To assist customers with their Medicine dosage, Substitutes, Reading prescription and other queries regarding medicines.
- Resolve customer queries- To resolve incoming customer queries for Medicine order.
Medicine order creation- To take orders from customers for the medicines, Help them in creating order in their App.
- To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
- To track home deliveries and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
- Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- Handle cash in billing counters and when required
Cold Chain Management -
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security.
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into the computer.
Inventory Management & Sales :
- To enter stocks in the computer and take printouts of receipts from stores(RS) for cross-checking with items issued from stores.
- To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
- Ensure that 00% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items.
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area.
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work
- SKU Mapping- To share required details for different medicines with internal teams to keep the database up to date.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.