Associate - Clinical Research (2-7 yrs)
JD for CRA
Use Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) concepts, practices in a time-sensitive manner for all delegated projects and tasks.
- Conduct on-site/ remote clinical monitoring visits.
- Perform on-site/ remote monitoring visits, including site qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits.
- Responsible to ensure the overall success of the designated Clinical operations/ monitoring projects.
- Assist Project Manager (PM)/ Assistant Project Manager (APM) in drafting the recruitment strategies and provide inputs towards steps for mitigating recruitment challenges.
- Motivate investigators in order to achieve recruitment targets.
- Maintaining regular contact with study sites to ensure protocol/GCP compliance.
- Follow up with sites for resolution of CRF queries in a timely manner.
Interested candidate can drop their cv
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.