Associate - Clinical Research (2-7 yrs)
JD for CRA
Use Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) concepts, practices in a time-sensitive manner for all delegated projects and tasks.
- Conduct on-site/ remote clinical monitoring visits.
- Perform on-site/ remote monitoring visits, including site qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits.
- Responsible to ensure the overall success of the designated Clinical operations/ monitoring projects.
- Assist Project Manager (PM)/ Assistant Project Manager (APM) in drafting the recruitment strategies and provide inputs towards steps for mitigating recruitment challenges.
- Motivate investigators in order to achieve recruitment targets.
- Maintaining regular contact with study sites to ensure protocol/GCP compliance.
- Follow up with sites for resolution of CRF queries in a timely manner.
Interested candidate can drop their cv