HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:585 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Consutant - Organizational Psychology (0-3 yrs)
Role: Associate Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designing of psychological frameworks/model to evaluate the psychographic profile of an Individual
- Analyses of qualitative data like social media feed, news articles, personal quotes and objective data like previous education, work-experience, publications Etc
- Solid understanding of modern statistical and psychometric theories.
- Conducting reliability and validity studies, factor analysis and developing norms for assessments
Desired skills and experience
- Postgraduate Degree in Organizational Psychology and Industrial Psychology or MA/MSc in any other branch of Psychology with 1 or 2 years of work experience in the HR field or Psychometric testing or any other relevant field
- Freshers passionate about Psychology and intent to build their career in the same field can also apply
- Knowledge of personality theories like the MBTI, BIG 5, FIRO-B, transactional analyses etc
- Willingness to learn and experiment
- Proficient verbal and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.