Lead HR at Recruise India consulting
Views:183 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Epidemiologist (0-3 yrs)
- Perform fully documented systematic reviews of both published and grey literature on the epidemiology of assigned diseases and their risk factors to estimate incidence/prevalence over a 10-30-year period.
- Produce analyses for pharmaceutical drug developers on the descriptive epidemiology of major drug indications in mature and developing markets.
- Conduct research using online grey literature datasets such as NHANES, HCUP, literature, cancer registries, government survey data, and other resources to summarize current information on prevalence, and to forecast numbers for a variety of diseases.
- Suggest use of proxy data sources or develop imputation or extrapolation models when country-specific sources are not available.
- Support other programs and units within Company, for instance, by helping to maintain and enhance a sources database and by contributing to new products and proprietary consulting projects globally.
Any MPH degree
MSc/MS/Mphil/PhD in epidemiology, population health or biostatistics - Mandate
- Advanced degree (PhD/MBBS preferred;
Interested candidates can share their updated resume