HR Intern at Freedom From Diabetes
Views:117 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Exercise Expert - BPT/MPT (0-2 yrs)
An Exercise Expert analyses assess, and prescribes therapeutic exercise to the patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, thyroid dysfunction, other lifestyle disorders and make necessary modifications to their exercises considering physical inabilities and any pathological ailments.
- Opportunity to excel in reversing diabetes and become an able therapist to treat related complications with the help of different exercises.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- To make 25-30 telephonic exercise consultations per day.
- Be active on the FFD App/WhatsApp groups throughout the working hours.
- Prescribe and modify FFD exercise protocol as per the ailments of the participants.
- Update the MIS (Management Information System) on a daily basis.
- Content creation (Vlogs, Blogs, etc.)
- Living the FFD value parameters to provide world-class service in diabetes management and reversal.
- B.P.Th, M.P.Th or any equivalent or higher degree.
- Experience of 1-2 years, Freshers can also apply.
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English and Hindi; Knowing regional languages such as Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi will be added advantage).
Experience - 1 to 2 Years, Freshers can also apply.
Qualification - B.P.Th, M.P.Th or any equivalent or higher degree.
Gender- Male / Female
Languages - (Fluent with English, Hindi & other regional languages such as Kannada, Tamil, or Telegu will be only considered)
Annual Salary - Best In Market
Licenses: Maharashtra OTPT practicing license.