Recruiter at My Dream My Job
Views:148 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Pharmacist - Hospital - B.Pharma/D.Pharma/B.Pharma (1-2 yrs)
Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx). Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.Excellent knowledge on H, H1, NRX, Sizers drugs and diseases like Parkinson.Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Observation & able to read prescriptions (Rx)
- Handle the call to orders regarding Rx & Medicines.
- Excellent knowledge of H, H1, NRX, Sizer drugs, and diseases like Parkinson's.
- Must know what is Pediatric and Geriatrics.
- Digitization of orders taken for medicine.
- Educate patients about Medlife products and upsell them.
- Convince patients for E-Consultation with Medlife.
- Must be excellent in excel and typing.
- Rapport building skills.
- Maintain the tracker of orders taken.
- Required Known Languages- Hindi & English (Primary)
- Should be flexible with shifts.
Note: 10-15 days training is mandatory and candidates have to clear the certification
Bpharma, D Pharma or Mpharma Mandatory (Profiles who have completed their exams and results awaited can be considered)
- NO WFH Option for Mumbai & Bangalore location - Candidates has to work from the office
- 10 - 15 days training and candidates has to clear the certification
Salary range Freshers salary slab
D Pharma - 15K
B Pharma - 17K
M Pharma - 19K
-- Experienced: 25k
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.