HR Manager at Aurora health innovations LLp
Views:41 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Aurora Health Innovations LLP - Executive - Medical Support (0-2 yrs)
Position: Medical Support Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Work hours: 8 hours from Monday to Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday ( candidate must be flexible working in the late evening s too and it's not 9am to 5pm job. )
CTC: 20,000 - 30,000 INR per month
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of Position: Bangalore
Who we are -
- YosAid is a social enterprise whose mission is to empower family caregivers with the skills and knowledge they need to take control of their loved one's health. We achieve this by partnering with healthcare providers and providing them with the training and tools they need to better engage patient families. We build capacity at the systems and community level and place tools in the hands of those who need it most. If you are excited about working at an amazing non-profit organization that is making a change and innovating healthcare, join us!
About Care Companion Program - The Care Companion Program is an in-hospital program that repositions the family member as a critical component of taking care of the patient. The program was developed by innovators from Stanford University and since 2013 it has touched the lives of more than 400,000 families through 100+ hospitals in India. In partnership with several state governments and Unicef, Yosaid is expanding the CCP program to district hospitals in Karnataka, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
You will be working on our Whatsapp service ( Aarogya Seva). This service provides families a platform to ask medical and non medical questions in their regional language. As and when needed, you will be calling these patients and families who are engaging with us on Whatsapp, on the phone number given by them, both pre and post discharge.
- Managing the whatsapp-Aarogya seva platform.
- Responding to queries asked by patients as per training given by our team.
- Translating the questions from english/hindi for our medical team to understand.
- Recording all the conversation in the format given.
- Reporting on the whatsapp - arogya seva Activities (Missed calls, messages received etc )
- Keeping the reports up to date on drive.
- Calling families, talking to them in Hindi ( for families in MP) and Kannada (for families in Karnataka), and recording the calls in the sheet as per the format given.
- Making surveys as needed.
Expectations | Need to Have:
- Degree in medical field and/or nursing is a must.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing Hindi & English. We will be testing Hindi and English skills to ensure you can communicate with families and with our medical team.
- Comfortable using android phones, web browsers, gmail, and other popular online websites.
Expectations | Nice to Have:
- Female candidates are preferred
- Experience within the health sector