HR Manager at Aurora Health Innovations LLP
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aurora Health Innovations LLP - Medical Support Executive (0-5 yrs)
Work hours:8 hours from Monday to Saturday on shift basis ( candidate must be flexible working in the late evening s too and it's not 9 am to 5 pm job.)
Probation period : 3 months
Who we are aurora Health Innovations LLP is an organization whose mission is to empower patients and their family members through in-hospital-based high-impact health skills training through the CareCompanion Program, to improve patient outcomes and save lives. About Care Companion ProgramThe Care Companion Program is an in-hospital program that repositions the family member as a critical component of taking care of the patient. The program was developed by innovators from Stanford University and since 2013 it has touched the lives of 1,24,604families through 34+ hospitals in India. In partnership with several state governments, Care CompanionProgram is spreading the CCP program to district hospitals in Punjab, Karnataka, and other states
.Role description:You will be working on our Whatsapp service ( CCP follow-up WhatsApp service CCP follow-up service). This service provides families a platform to ask medical and non-medical questions in their regional language. As and when needed, you will be calling these patients and families who are engaging with us on Whatsapp, onthe phone number given by them, both pre-andpost-discharge.
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Managing the WhatsApp platforms.
2. Responding to queries asked by patients as per training given by our team.
3. Translating the questions from English/Telugu forour medical team to understand.
4. Recording all the conversations in the format given.
5. Reporting on the WhatsApp -CCP follow-up service Activities(Missed calls, messages received )
6. Keeping the reports up to date on the drive.
7. Calling families, talking to them in Telugu, andrecording the calls in the sheet as per the formatgiven.
8. Making surveys as needed.
1. Work in a team with highly motivated, caring people trying to improve people's lives
2. Experience in the healthcare field increased medical knowledge and improved teamwork skills.Qualifications1.Female candidates are preferred. Male candidates from the nursing field can apply.
3. A degree in the medical field and/or nursing is a must.Skills & Competencies
1. Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing Telugu,Hindi & English. We will be testing Telugu and English skills to ensure you can communicate withfamilies and with our medical team.
2. Comfortable using android phones, web browsers, Gmail,and other popular online websites.