HR Manager at Aurora Health Innovations LLP
Views:160 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Aurora Health Innovations LLP - Medical Support Executive (1-4 yrs)
Medical Support Executive Job Description
Position: Medical Support Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Work hours: 8 hours from Monday to Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday ( candidate must be flexible working in the late evening s too and it's not 9 am to 5 pm job. )
CTC: 20,000 - 30,000 INR per month (negotiable as per experience)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of Position: Bangalore
About Aurora Health Innovations LLP
Aurora Health Innovations LLP is a for-profit organization whose mission is to empower patients and their family members through in-hospital based high impact health skills training through Care Companion Program, to improve patient outcomes and save lives.
At Aurora Health Innovations LLP, we value diversity as it ensures our work meets the needs of the families, nurses, and communities that we serve. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, economic background, religious practice, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Aurora Health Innovations LLP.
You will be working on our Whatsapp service ( Aarogya Seva). This service provides families a platform to ask medical and nonmedical questions in their regional language. As and when needed, you will be calling these patients and families who are engaging with us on Whatsapp, on the phone number given by them, both pre and post-discharge.
- Managing the WhatsApp-Aarogya Seva platform.
- Responding to queries asked by patients as per training given by our team.
- Translating the questions from English/Hindi for our medical team to understand.
- Recording all the conversation in the format given.
- Reporting on the WhatsApp - arogya Seva Activities (Missed calls, messages received, etc )
- Keeping the reports up to date on the drive. Calling families, talking to them in Hindi ( for families in MP) and Kannada (for families in Karnataka), and recording the calls in the sheet as per the format given.
- Making surveys as needed
Expectations | Need to Have:
- Degree in the medical field and/or nursing is a must.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing Hindi & English. We will be testing Hindi and English skills to ensure you can communicate with families and with our medical team.
- Comfortable using android phones, web browsers, Gmail, and other popular online websites.
Expectations | Nice to Have:
- Female candidates are preferred
- Experience within the health sector