Ave-Promagne - Nurse - Clinical Care & General (2-11 yrs)
- Nurses would be deployed in one of the Critical Care areas of the Hospital - ICU, CCU, NCU, HDU, or Emergency and would be responsible for the care of critically ill patients.
- Nurses would be responsible for patient care, inventory management, infection control, training, and supervision of team members.
- The staff nurse reports to the OT in Incharge.
- She/he is responsible for the entire checking and maintaining the OT inventory of consumable and non-consumable.
- Preparation of surgical instruments, linen, anesthetic articles, drugs, and necessary sutures.
- Check all gases, suction, and all other supportive equipment to be ready.
- Check and receive all reports, records, and all other pre-operative checklists.
- Necessary arrangements to be done to send the patients to the respective wards with all postoperative instruction and records.
- Necessary cleaning to be done to get ready for the next case using a disinfectant.
Required Skills :
- Nursing and empathy towards the patient