HR Recruiter at 2050 Healthcare
Views:124 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bedside Caregiver - Hospital (1-5 yrs)
- Assist patients with activities of daily leaving includes complete grooming and hygiene.
- Allow and encourages patients to do as much of their care as possible.
- Serves meals to patients.
- Encourage Patient to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting patient's choice
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for patients
- Check Vital signs and maintains patient's records daily promptly followed with reporting.
- Assists patient with medication as defined in medication prescription
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the patients
- Follows proper procedures in emergencies and responds promptly and positively to patient's requests for assistance.
- Knows the location of the patient, reminds them to sign out when they leave the building and informs the supervisor.
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers.
- Assist patients with activities of daily leaving