Management at Benovymed Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:221 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Benovymed - Senior Scientist - Medical Oncology (5-25 yrs)
Benovymed Healthcare is a disruptive and an AI Health Tech Innovation Digital Health Global organization with its Founder & CEO working in Healthcare for over 26 years, an industry Global top Business Leader in AI Health Tech, Mobile Health Tech, MedTech digital health Tech, developing AI Tech Solutions for Nextgen after undergoing for last few years in deep R& D ( in advance future Medical Research, AI HealthTech, future HealthTech Business Management with a difference ) in Hospital Healthcare space for India & Globally & Applying AI Deep Learning, ML, NLP in major super Specialties for creating a High potential high growing company for creating a big difference in the Healthcare globally. Please visit us through our website at www.Benovymed.com.
Full Time / Part-Time to work Initially Remotely.
Job Position :
Sr.Scientist -Medical Oncology.
Delhi NCR. Initially Remotely anywhere in India.
- Currently, we are looking for strong experienced Medical Researcher Professionals with an entrepreneur mindset in Oncology Medical Research areas as below:
- Passionate Post Doctoral Scientist with relevant experience working in Medical oncology Practice or in advanced Oncology Medical Research with a reputed Medical Research Hospital or in a startup /mid-size company to join our Organisation.
1) MSc with PhD ( only Fulltime regular PhD program Holder with NET Qualified from reputed University ( NAAC grade A Government University needs to apply) in the area of Medical Oncology Research.
5 - 15 Years experience in Cancer Medical Research dealing with Cancer Patients and cancer patient data related, Post MSc, PhD in Medical Oncology by Research from Reputed Medical Research University needs to apply.
- Best in the Healthcare industry.
- Eligible Professional may apply to this job opportunity along with CV with passport size photo, your medical Practice / Research area, current & expected CTC, Notice period and Medical Practice / Research Projects details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.