Head of HR & Admin at Milvik Bangladesh Ltd
Views:225 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
BIMA - Chief Medical Officer (6-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities & Scope of work Medical teams Management :
- Manage 24/7 teledoctor consultation operation with a pool of 60+ doctors
- Maintain and improve service level (customer satisfaction) of 24/7 tele-doctor consultation
- Manage the local Milvik medical team (doctors), Inspire and motivate them to ensure an engaged team which aims to deliver a high-quality service to customers.
- Responsible for identifying good candidates for the medical team and in the hiring process (interviews)
- Develop, monitor and improve key performance indicators of tele-doctor operation.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, motivating and oversee all health care providers (doctors) and support team
- Closely work with mHealth business manager to develop & implement mHealth services medical contents
- Liasing with the global mHealth CMO, senior management & local mHealth business teams for strategizing & implementing key mHealth initiatives in the market.
Process and Business development :
- Help in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives around the tele-doctor and mobile health service as defined by management.
- Help in the implementation of Milvik's medical protocols. Develop and conduct other necessary trainings to medical team.
- Supervise sales and marketing materials and scripts used in our tele-doctor service. Provide clinical guidance, support and education to the management of the organization
Quality Assurance :
- Provide level 2 support to our doctors (in case of doubts or complications, the CMO should be available for consultation)
- Closely work with Quality Assurance team to handle customer complaints and improve soft skills of doctors- tele-consultation
- Regularly review sample call recordings of tele-doctor consultations, evaluate, and give feedback/coaching to doctors.
- Support Quality Assurance processes regarding our medical activities (monitoring of recorded calls, business intelligence from the data gathered in our system)
- Assist with the development and implementation of health analytics
- Proactively manage the service, looking for ways to continually improve the quality and efficiency of our service
- Support the local management team in Governance, Risk and Compliance activities (e.g., credentialing, licensing, etc.)
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to the quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
Educational Requirements :
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.