Bio Medical Role - Health Care (3-8 yrs)
We're Hiring BIO Medical Engineer For a Reputed Health Care Company !!! Call | Whatsapp:9773322877 | Email: email@example.com
Biomedical Engineer Job Responsibilities :
- Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
- Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes, and making modifications.
- Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests, troubleshooting, and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for particular equipment service evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in equipment use and care, and answering questions.
- Evaluates proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipts.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel, and complying with codes.
Biomedical Engineer Skills and Qualifications :
- Documentation skills
- Analyzing information
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Infection control
- Training management
- Lab environment
- Clinical lab testing
- Equipment calibration
- Conceptual skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Qualification: Engineering in Biomedical
Successful completion of the FMCNA Biomedical Technician Technical Certification Program within the first 24 months of employment required
Biomedical Industry Technical Certification within 24 months of employment preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.