Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:258 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bioinformatics Analyst - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
- Performs custom bioinformatics and statistical analyses involving genomic and transcriptomics data.
- Assists with developing new software tools and writes code for specific analyses.
- Implements analytics pipeline using scripting and coding.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- B.S. in molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering or computer science desired. MS or PhD in systems biology, bioinformatics or computer biology is highly desired.
- Knowledge proficiency in Unix.
- Programming experience in at least one of the following languages: R C, C++, Python, Perl, Java.
- Experience in biology and/or cancer biology is preferred.
- Experience working in an academic environment is highly desired.
- Previous experience in designing and building bioinformatics workflows preferred.
- Previous experience analyzing and summarizing genomic datasets preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Experience with R and Python programming, statistical analyses and use of next generation sequencing tools such as STAR, TopHat, CuffLinks, BWA, GATK and others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and excellent written and oral communication skills, required.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with multiple priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with genomics and bioinformatics in a clinical laboratory including setting up, testing and maintaining bioinformatics workflows
- Ability to learn and deliver work in fast-paced and diverse environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.