HR Recruiter at Panacea Healthcare Management
Views:134 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Biomedical Engineer (0-1 yrs)
- Planning and developing biomedical equipment.
- Conducting various tests on devices and equipment.
- Setting up the biomedical equipment.
- Educating and training the team members on using the systems.
- Calibrating the equipment as per the requirements.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical devices.
- Providing training to the clinicians and other personnel on how to use the equipment.
- Resolving issues faced by the professional team.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels and restocking them as and when needed.
- Offering technical assistance to the person using the equipment.
- Preparing technical documentation on how to use the equipment.
- Researching on new techniques to be used in the biomedical industry.
- Writing reports and documents detailing procedures and policies.
- Attending meetings and conferences organized by the company.
- Complying with the rules and regulations of the company.
- Staying updated with the latest trends in the biomedical industry.