Talent Acquisition Specialist at BioQuest Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:199 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
BioQuest Solutions - Manuscript Medical Writer/Scientific Writer (4-9 yrs)
Title: Medical/Scientific Writer (Manuscript)
Qualification: M Pharm, Ph.D., MBBS, BDS or any other life sciences degree
Department: Medical Writing
Experience: 4 to 12 Years
The candidate should :
1) Be able to develop content for narrative reviews, original manuscripts, scoping reviews, qualitative systematic literature reviews and meta-analysis for different therapy areas and products based on the client requirements
2) Have sufficient knowledge on systematic literature search from different databases and be able to perform data extraction of the shortlisted publications
3) Be well versed in developing content for study protocols and associated essentials documents like ICFs, CRFs and CSRs.
4) Prepare content in compliance to global standards and ICMJE recommendations.
5) Be familiar with different reporting guidelines and checklists including CONSORT, TREND, PRISMA, STROBE, STARD etc.
I) Develop the different type of documents in relation to clinical research
- Manuscripts (original and review articles)
- Protocols with associated essentials documents like ICFs, CRFs and CSRs
- Narratives, abstracts, other required clinical and regulatory documents
II) Also, develop other medical education & communication programs/deliverables such as
- Review articles
- Product monographs
- Case reports
- Brand Promotional Deliverables
- Patient Education Deliverables
- International speaker summaries.
III) Primary proofing of documents/ files.
IV) Delivery of projects/tasks within the given/agreed timelines
V) Adherence to processes, scientific code of conduct (reference backed writing), and ethics of writing (no plagiarism)
- Good writing and communication skills with flawless English language proficiency
- Ability to present research data to the target audience in a reader-friendly manner.
- In-depth knowledge of various therapeutic areas
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines related to the structure and contents of the specific document with a good understanding of the Vancouver style of referencing
- Familiar with searching medical literature databases such as PubMed, ResearchGate, etc
Interested Candidate Kindly share your updated CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.