Specialist Recruiter at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:273 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Biostatistician - Healthcare (1-2 yrs)
PRIMARY PURPOSE :
A Biostatistician assists on all activities related to the design and development of study protocols, conducting statistical analysis and reporting study outcomes of clinical trials in accordance to the project requirements and with the help of senior members of the team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Helps senior members in the preparation of study protocols, randomization plans, generation of randomization schedule etc.
- Provides accurate, effective and timely communication of clinical study and defects to senior members of the team.
- Assists in the documentation of clinical study report / manuscript through statistical interpretation of study results.
- Conducts statistical analysis as per SAP, identifies issues in the clinical study and brings them to the attention of the senior members of the team.
EXPERIENCES, COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION:
- Expertise in statistical methods and its applications in Clinical Research
- Expertise in GCP principles and other regulatory standards in Clinical Research
- Good Computational Skills and Proficiency in statistical applications (SAS, R)
- Coordinates & communicates with the internal functional project team on client deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS: Master's degree in Statistics
EXPERIENCE :1 - 2 years
REPORTS TO: Director - Biostatistics (India)
LOCATION: Bangalore (Candidates from Bangalore only)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.