Senior Executive at BLK Superspeciality Hospital
Views:920 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
BLK Super Speciality Hospital - Nurse (1-8 yrs)
- Responsible for the safe, comfortable and comprehensive nursing care of all patients under her care.
- Carryout all new patients orientation to the ward
- Responsible to perform all Medical and Surgical nursing procedures as per NABH requirement.
- Ensure that Medical and Surgical check lists are completed to ensure complete and total care of the patients.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for the patients.
- Coordinate patient care with various health care team members
- Follow doctors rounds of patients assigned to you.
- Carryout doctor's orders and instructions promptly and intelligently.
- Before administering medication to patients make sure to take the proper precautions that each medication requires in order to avoid reactions and complications for e.g. Check blood sugar before administering Insulin and keep food ready. Check B/P before administering Anti hypertensive medication,
- Make double checks before administering Narcotic drugs and blood transfusions. Make sure a second nurse is present while preparing and administering them.
- Observe changes in patient's condition take necessary action and report and record.
- Responsible to impart special care and precautions to vulnerable patients.
- Impart health education to the patients as per their diagnosis and requirement.
- Responsible to maintain infection control practices while extending nursing care to the patients.
- Responsible to follow waste management practices as per waste management rules and hospital policies.
- Answer patients call bell promptly.
- Take equipment and drug inventory on daily basis and maintain records accordingly.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship with nurse administrators, senior staff, juniors and students.
- Attend In-service education programmes in order to update knowledge and keep abreast of changes and trends in health and nursing care.
- Must be well versed with computers and be familiar with the HIS
Apart from the above duties and responsibilities carry out any other duties assigned to her by the ward sister and team leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.